January 8, 2020





In quietness and confidence shall be your strength...Isaiah 30:15


I am trying to leap, or at least bunny hop, into 2020 and forgo my hesitations and embrace courage; by accepting whatever happens with an attitude of calm, inner freedom. This courage is not being without fear but more me doing what I feel I should do without holding on to the fear, The digital age I live in allows me to receive a constant stream of information, ideas, opinions, ideologies, and hate; all of which can cause me to be full of fear all the time. This fear can get stuck in my heart if I allow it. But, I choose to guard my heart and instead fill it with God's love in order to experience peace, hope, and joy throughout this new year. 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7

Comments

Popular Posts