January 15, 2020



Oh my goodness, only half way through my month of blogging and I really have no exciting information to share. So, I thought I would share a list of new things to attempt/master.

  • Learn to juggle- use the oranges you bought for your salad
  • Make a list of 52 books you would like to read- read one each week
  • Do one different thing a month that causes you to be anxious- I-4
  • Buy flowers for someone- then deliver them
  • Pray for national and world missions- each day
  • Visit Puerto Rico- assist people and animals in need
  • Send handmade Valentine's cards- by snail mail
  • Play a new board game- learn it well then teach it to three others
  • Try a new ethnic restaurant- order a food you have never eaten

Now it's your turn--please add to the list.  If you can't commit on Blogger just add it to the Facebook Link. 



Comments

Popular Posts