Coats and Jackets




Guest room closet filled with coats and jackets

There is  more to downsizing than the elimination of excess items; emotions are often hanging in the closet as well as coats and jackets:  Mike's leather jacket, Nana's three ""snugglie short coats, eight work jackets I haven't worn since I retired five years ago, two fur trimmed winter coats from pre-PETA days.  I placed all these coats and jackets in the donation pile except for Mike's leather jacket, still not able to let go.


What I kept
 


I kept one down vest, one madras rain proof jacket, and two light jackets. I have a black cashmere winter coat and a trench coat at the cleaners that I will keep also.


Love this leather coat

My leather coat is in the donation box but I am wavering with my decision. What do you think? Oh, by the way, it is faux fur.





Comments

Popular Posts