It's Not About Me




As I begin my 365 day challenge of creativity while downsizing, I want to remember that life is not about living for myself; it must be focused on God: may faith in the Lord this New Year provide us all with the joy of Peace Everlasting, the gladness of Hope and Grace, and, most importantly, Love Enduring.


Then Martha, as soon as she heard Jesus was Coming, went and met Him...John 11:20

Today, I began with one of my many journals; it will be a perfect way to enjoy the past, try out a project or two I might have described, and finally eliminate another book off the Christmas Tree.  The first page is dated January 1, 1999 and the only entry: Oh happy day! The next day showed a
 purchase of strawberries leading to an entry on January 3: Homemade jam-sweet and lovely. 

My Bibliophile's Christmas Tree


Happy 2017 to one and all !!







Comments

Popular Posts