Inside and Outside






I haven't addressed the pictures I have shared this week; but, if you have opened my Instagram, Facebook, or Blogger sites you will have seen them. My goal is to take a photograph each morning around 7:00.  My project, when finished, will be pictures creating a complete circle of the property I call home;  before new construction begins.



On the days I am not home, I will take a morning picture from where I am.




Guess I will have to include my furry babies every now and then too.



The 365 project has been around for awhile and there are lots of Apps to help you get started on your project and store your photos.  My project is just morning shots using my phone before the big change comes, nothing professional and no Apps purchased, but let me know if you are inspired to begin a 365 project.


Lord, help me remember that there is more to life that just here and now.

Comments

Popular Posts