Linens in the Chest of Drawers





I use the chest of drawers in the guest bedroom as my linen closet.

My linen closet


I store my bedding and bath linen in the chest of drawers in my guest room. Today, I took an inventory; I have 11 bath towels, 3 hand towels, and 16 washcloths. In addition, I have 4 queen sizes sets of bedding and 2 twin bed sets.  The equation for bedding is 2 sets per bed; bath sets is 2 sets per family member and guest bathroom. As you can see, I have too many bath sets but I am happy to say the correct number of bed sets.


Bedding and towels






I will donate 5 bath towels and 5 washcloths to the Sal (because they are like new) and will keep 5 of the extra washcloths for cleaning supplies.




Towels



It's important to remember, if you find you have items in your linen closet which are less than new, they can be used by animal shelters.

Comments

Popular Posts