Seven Books





I have spent the first week of the new year following through on my goal to downsize; and as you know I started with my most difficult item - my bookshelf.

Audubon, the rescued three legged lion.

Do you think the cats might be causing my difficulty?

Cleo, the rescued queen.


But,back to the message at hand, clearing out-cleaning out.

The books I am attempting to discard today are six books that I have had with me throughout my adult life and my oldest notebook/journal.


My favorite work of fiction





My beginning of realizing food is medicine 



Daily almanac for homemakers - a carry over from being the president of Future Homemakers of America 1965 



An unbelievable journey to Europe



A homemakers book of hints I received from my mom's bookshelf



A book that represents the old school house






The oldest notebook I have, began in 1988


I think I will do what I always do when faced with a difficult decision; and no, it's not play with the cats, I will see if any of my children want to add books to their shelves.  I just don't want to be around when they begin to downsize.

Comments

Popular Posts