An Herbal Medicine Cabinent



Ezekiel 47:12

King James Version (KJV)
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.





Thought I would share some of the herbal remedies I have in my medicine cabinet. Well, they are really in drawers and shelves as well as the medicine cabinet.


Essential Oils and Carrier Oils


Witch Hazel, Castor Oil,  Minerals and Soaps


Teas

  • Lavender essential oil.  I breathe in this oil for instant relaxation or as a way to help me go to sleep.  It is also useful, diluted with a carrier oil, for bug bites or stings,  minor burns, scratches, etc.
  • Tea tree essential oil.  This oil is an anti-fungal and antiseptic.  I use it diluted with a carrier oil for cuts and scrapes.  I use it in my homemade hand sanitizer and shampoo.
  • Echinacea. I have this herb in tea form.  It builds immunity and helps me fight off colds and allergies(do not use if you have a ragweed allergy) .
  • Bach Rescue Remedy.  A natural remedy for stress. It is taken a few drops orally.
  • Magnesium salts. These bath salts dissolved in warm water are effective for stress relief as well as helpful for achy muscles and joints.
  • Castor oil.  I use this oil in warm packs to help in joint and muscle aches as well as to assist the lymphatic system.
 These are just a few herbal remedies I use.  (Please be aware that I am just sharing my use-I am not a medical expert.)

Comments

  1. Well, you know I love epsom salts, I could use the lavedar drops with them too and make a really relaxing bath!!! I use tea trea oil because of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts