My Faith Will Stand



When you see this, your heart will rejoice and you will flourish like grass...has not my hand made all these things...Isaiah 66



LaPush, Washington




Ruby Beach, Washington

Spent the past few days exploring the wonderland of the North Olympic Peninsula.  As a first time visitor, the experience exceeded my imagination. Highway 101 lead me through a peninsula of glorious surprises; temperate rain-forests; narrow bridges over salmon-bearing rivers; majestic mountains.
But with all the experiences that transform the ordinary into the extraordinary it is the beaches, those wind swept sea stacks, lighthouse protected beautiful beaches that fills my heart  with the song Oceans by Hillsong and I am taken as You call me out upon the waters, the great unknown where feet may fail, and there I find You in the mystery in oceans deep -My faith will stand.

Words for today:
Genesis 1:1-26
John 1:1-5

Comments

Popular Posts