December 30, 2019



In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths...
Proverbs 3:6



 
This is the time of the year when I evaluate my  insurance plans. I think of what a big budget item insurance is; but I realize I definitely can't afford not to have the protection it offers: fire, theft, car, medical, life. Insurance helps me prepare for catastrophes and the effect on my household.It  is just a means to protect against earthly financial loss.  So, I include  the premiums in my yearly budget and feel as though I have committed for the future. 

There is one insurance that is provided to me without cost: Love Incorruptible. This love pays continuous premiums in a wonderful way not common to this world.
  • You are forgiven
  • Your inheritance is guaranteed
  • You are free of performance
  • You are chosen
  • You are loved
When I feel tempted to cancel this insurance by giving up on a difficult relationship, job, person, church or calling, I pursue this love. Including this insurance provides me with a commitment not just for here and now but everlasting life. 







Comments

Popular Posts