December 28, 2019



Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer...Isaiah 58-9


As 2019 draws to an end, how many resolutions and dreams were accomplished? Did you live your dreams to the fullest; did you fulfill your resolutions? I am embracing the simple fact that I honestly tried.

My resolution of a healthy lifestyle had many ups and downs: diets, gym, exercise. But, through 2019 I tried to live the Daniel Plan and heard the 
goodness of the Lord when I called out to Him. My body is His temple so a healthy life plan is my resolution again in 2020.

Dreams fulfilled and remembered form the woven fabric of life. Dreams are to be lived. 

Explore




Experience




Let your heart soar



So, in 2020, what dreams are to be lived:

  • Write- a book, poem, blog
  • Attend a formal event- a play, opera, ballet, award presentation
  • Create- a photo album, a recipe, a garden
  • Learn- a new language, to swim, to paint, to play an instrument
  • Experience- an adventure, a new cuisine, an out of the box accomplishment
  • Maybe something as uneventful as trying all the flavors of chewing gum in the drugstore 

Comments

Popular Posts