December 29, 2019




Our mouths were filled with laughter , our tongues with songs of joy.
 Then it was said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them..
Psalm 126:2

 I want to embrace the possibilities of the spiritual strength that runs deep within. It is in the Holy place of prayer, the peace of meditation, the relationship of a conversation with God, the sound of laughter with family and friends, an unseen connection to another person. I can not see within another's soul just the outer garments. How often I judge, draw conclusions on appearances, even stereotype others without attempting to discover the spiritual strength flowing within. 

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares...Hebrews 13:2

This is the time of the year when I evaluate and revise my financial budget so I am able to freely give to needs and suffering. Maybe, I need to reevaluate my Christian service budget also; I would not want to miss the opportunity to entertain an angel or two. The Lord has done great and wonderful things for me I want to increase my connection to others with joy and happiness.

Comments

Popular Posts