Peaceful Sleep/Dream Pillow-Herbal Blend

 
 
 
 





Today is a rainy, blustery day; chilly and gloomy enough for a fire in a Florida fireplace.  Just a perfect day to curl up with a book and cup of tea.  I decided to look through my books and
discovered a book hidden on my bookshelves that I had purchased 10 years ago:  China Bayles' Book of Days, 2006. ( I am sure I found it  here at Amazon as I do so many of  the books I mean to read and then lose on the bookshelves.) Susan Wittig Albert is a best selling author of the China Bayles Mysteries.  This day book features 365 herbal recipes, crafts, gardening tips, and remedies centered around the Thyme and Seasons shop and China's mysteries: reading about a mixture of food, gardening, and crime seems perfect.

Wouldn't you know it; by the time I got to the January 15th page Organic Gamma woke up.  I finished my cup of tea while making a little herbal sleep/dream pillow.







1/2 cup dried rosemary (used Mountain Rose)

1/2 cup dried rose petals (used Mountain Rose)


1/2 cup dried lavender flowers (used Mountain Rose)

1/2 cup dried peppermint (used Bulk Herb Store )

3 whole cloves



1 broken cinnamon stick

7 drops of lavender essential oil (used Plant Therapy)

Mix all ingredients well.




Place herbal blend into cloth bag.

Put into pillowcase or under pillow.




Organic Gamma's Peaceful Sleep/Dream Pillow
1/2 cup rosemary (used for deep sleep and to keep away bad dreams)
1/2 cup dried rose petals (used for warmth and love)
1/2 cup dried lavender flowers (used to sooth, relax, and ease headaches)
1/2 cup mint (used for creative dreams)
   3 whole cloves (used for relaxation and deep sleep)
   1 broken cinnamon stick (used for good dreams)
   7 drops of lavender essential oil (used for relaxation and peaceful sleep)



Comments

Popular Posts