Travels from the Southern Most Point


Thought I would post an update on my plans to leave the Florida Keys. My stay in paradise ended when Willie was transferred. He had opened his home to me when I retired and I spent two wonderful years enjoying a home in a location many dream about but can not obtain.
Thank you to Willie, who is a most wonderful son!!



Good-bye to the painted ladies




Good-bye to the relaxing views from the deck
 
 


 
However, retirement has been good to me; because I am now blessed to call a historic
Florida town home, thanks to Jenny Wren and her family.  


 
 



 
 
Hello to the painted peacocks
 
 
 
 
Hello to a relaxing lake view

 
 
 
I have had a wonderful summer traveling through out the United States and Central America.
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 

But I am so glad to be home for all the holidays.
 
Pies for Thanksgiving
 
 
 


Stollen for Christmas






Fireplace for Santa
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grandchildren to love



 
 
My life is filled with wonder, what I have dreamed of and longed for has been given to me as a gift from God.  I pray that I receive this gift of His Love with humbleness.  My God is Awesome.
 
 
 
Butterscotch is looking


 
 
for his new friend
 
Butterscotch loves his new home and doesn't seem to miss the Keys at all.  Come to think of it
neither do I.

 


Comments

  1. No one I can think of is more deserving of all the blessings you have received. I also don't think anyone else would truly appreciate them more than you. Lots of Love always!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts